Sunday, May 13, 2012

Scrappy Socks

I joined a little knit a long over on Susan B Anderson's blog (we also have a fun sock thread in the Itty Bitty Knits group). She's knitting a pair of socks using scraps from other projects. I'm using most of my scrap sock yarn in the Epic Sock Blanket but there are some colours I won't be using like pink.



I pulled those balls of yarn and cast on a HIMMS sock. I'm striping randomly and adding in some hearts for fun. They're flying off the needles! Mind you there's going to be a major weaving the ends session when they're done.



I'm having so much fun knitting these I may need to cast on for another pair!

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Beautiful socks! But yes.. will take some time to weave in the ends... They will be well worth the efforts though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W-O-W! You should write up a pattern for that Miss Jill. Throw in some hearts like throwin' in some suga - goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Little Sheep Virtues

Happy Friday! I'm pretty excited to be sharing this cross stitch project with you all. Pattern: Little Sheep Virtues 1-12 by Litt...